Light Emitting Diodes
A Proud Contributor in
Call Us: 1-317-750-9625
Mon. - Fri. 9am to 5pm est.
Pre-wired 3mm Round Top Bi-Color LEDs
These pre-wired 3mm bi-color LEDs are quite the visual attention grabber. They flash or alternate between colors. They produce brilliant colors, making them perfect for using with all kinds of hobbies, crafts, projects, and more! These LEDs also have a waterproof bulb to maximize their versatility across a wide range of applications. Every LED is also backed by our superior quality standards, and a 1-year warranty! These pre-wired 3mm bi-color LEDs are available in many super bright colors. No one else in the business is more dedicated to providing quality super bright LEDs than us!
- Super bright pre-wired 3mm bi-color round Top LED
- Superior color clarity & brightness
- Flashes/alternates between two colors
- LED flashing rate at 1.5 Hz
- Viewing angle of 25 -30 degrees
- Pre-wired with insulated, 22ga. stranded copper wire
- Insulated Bendable leads for tight or awkward areas
- Panel & surface mountable
- Built-in resistor for quick & simple installation
- Color coded wires leads for easy identification
- Extremely low power consumption
- 100,000 hour life expectancy
- Bulb stays cool to the touch
- Waterproof & Shockproof bulb
- Tolerable to external rapid temperature changes
- Stands up to rugged applications
- Professionally manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 6 voltage options available to choose from
- Contact us for custom voltage requirements
pRE-WIRED 3mm Round Top
ITEM #: 30500
PRICE: $1.29 Each
2 COLOR OPTIONS!
Emitting Color: Green | Red
LED Type: Pre-Wired Bi-Color
LED Size: 3mm
Luminous Intensity: 6000 mcd
Viewing Angle: 25 - 30 deg.
Bulb Color: Water Clear
Forward Voltage: 3.4vdc - 24vdc
Forward Current: 20ma.
Wavelength: 520nm | 625nm
Life Rating: 100,000 hours
Solder Temp: 260c @ 5sec.
Anode Lead: Positive (+)
Cathode Lead: Negative (-)
Wire Leads: 4 Inches
Wire Type: 22 ga. stranded
Color Code: RED (+) BLACK (-)
Attached Resistor: Yes
Insulated Leads: Yes
Panel Mountable: Yes
Describe your event here and generate buzz. Where's it happening, and when does it start?